Weg RWM40E-3-A4U002 Electronic Overload
Weg RW-E series of electronic overload relays are designed to protect expensive motors from damage due to overloads, phase loss, and current unblances. The Weg electronic relay is up to 87% more energy efficient compared to thermal overload relays (below 0.38W at 25 load curent), saving on both energy and cabinet ventilation demands.
The Weg solid state electronic overloads also have a much larger settable current range as compared to the thermal overloads, thus reducing spare parts inventory. The entire current range from 0.4 to 820 amps is covered by just 4 RW-E products.
- Adjustable trip class 10,20 or 30
- Wide range settable current overload value
- Overload, phase-loss and current unbalance protection
- Red flag trip indication
- Isolated NO and NC auxiliary contacts
- Selectable Manual/Auto/Remote RESET button
- Low energy consumption and low power dissipation
- Direct mounting below Weg contactors, or can use stand-alone mount accessory
|Settable Current Range||0.40-2.00|
|For contactors||CWM9, CWM12, CWM18, CWM25, CWM32, CWM40, CWM9N, CWM18N, CWM32N|
See our Weg Electronic Overload page for in-depth details.
See our Weg Overload Relay Accessories page for the following accessories
|Stand-alone Mounting Kit|
|Connector Links for RWM112E and RWM420E overloads|
|Panel Reset Pushbutton|