Weg CWB40-11-30D15 Contactor 40 Amp 120V AC Coil
Weg CWB series of contactors offer compact solutions for circuit switching and motor control. The 3-pole magenetic contactors are available up to 80 Amps in IEC versions and up to 50 Amps (sizes 00-2) in NEMA ratings. Both the IEC and NEMA rated contactors are DIN-rail mountable, or can be mounted with screws.
All terminals are accessable from the front, including coil connections, making installation and trouble-shooting a breeze.
- Built-in Auxiliary contacts 1NO+1NC
- Extra auxiliary contacts can be added to front and side
- Plug-in coil surge-suppressor blocks
- Zero-width side-by-side mounting, with or without mechanical interlocks
- All terminals accessable from front, including coil connections.
- Front channel wire guide for clean, organized installation
- Wide range of AC and DC coils available
- Developed according to UL 508 and IEC 60947 standards
- UL and CE listed
An overload relay is strongly recommended when a contactor is used for starting an electric motor. These devices protect expensive motors from overload, phase loss which may occur due to a blown fuse, and current imbalances which may result from loose connections or unbalanced incoming voltage.
See the links below for overload relay choices:
We carry the full line of CWB accessories including:
- Auxiliary Contact Blocks
- Coil Surge Suppressors
- Mechanical Interlocks
- Bus bars for reversing and star-delta configurations